Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) posted employment notification for the recruitment of 78 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2014. Eligible candidates can apply through online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE – 2014 from 02-09-2013 to 01-10-2013. Candidates who have applied for GATE 2014 and downloaded Admit card may apply for NLC from 20-12-2013 to 20-01-2014. More details are provided below…
Details of Vacancies:
|CategoryDiscipline||Mechanical||Electrical||Mining||Control & Instrumentation||Civil||Computer|
Name of the Post: Graduate Executive Trainee
Age Limit: Candidates age should not have completed 30 years as on 01-12-2013. Age relaxations are applicable as per the govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering with relevant disciplines with 60% of marks for General & OBC and 50% for SC/ST.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks only (out of 100) forGroup Discussion/Personal Interview. The list of candidates short listedfor Group Discussion/Personal Interview will be available in our website www.nlcindia.com and also communicated to the candidates through e-mail.
Application Fee: Candidates of General & OBC categories need to pay Rs. 300/- + (Rs.25/- Bank Charges) using the Challan Form available on the Application Registration Portal at any at any State Bank ofIndia.
|Commencement of Submission of GATE application||02 Sep,2013|
|Last date of Submission of GATE Application||01 Oct, 2013|
|Commencement of submission of Application on NLC website||20 Dec, 2013|
|Last date of Acceptance of Application by NLC||20 Jan, 2014|
|GATE 2014 test||17 Nov, 2013|
How to Apply:
1. Candidates interested to apply for Graduate Executive Trainee post in NLC will be required to follow :-
- STAGE -1: ApplyforGATE-2014. For detailed information on GATE-2014, interested applicants may log onto gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014 or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore. Applicants need to apply online for GATE-2014as per the information provided on the website.
- STAGE –2 : On receipt of the GATE-2014 Registration Number which will be printed on the admit card, applicants are required to apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website (www.nlcindia.com). The online registration portal for NLC will be enabled from 20.12.2013 to 20.01.2014. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. General &OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of `300/-.
3. Mode of Payment of Application Fee: Payment of application fee could be made at any State Bank of India Branches (having core banking facility) using the Challan Form available on the Application Registration Portal. The Bank Challan printed from the portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the fee the concerned branch of SBI will issue a Unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the fee. This journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NLC will not be responsible. Also please note that an amount of Rs.25/-will be paid by the candidate as Bank Charges to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application fee.Any further mode of payment will be updated in due course.
4. Before registering / submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following :-
- a. Valid E-Mail ID, which should remain valid for atleast next oneyear.
- b. Scanned Copies of Recent Passport size Colour Photograph of the candidate with white background (not more than 50kb size), Signature of the Candidates (not more than 20kb) in JPEG format. Candidates are advised to use the same photo used while applying forGATE-2014.
- c. Registration Number of GATE –2014.
- d. Bank Challan
- e. Facility to take Print out of the Registration slip.
5. After submitting theonlineapplication, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form and the Bank Challan for future referenceand also for furnishing when called for.
6. Please ensure that the GATE Registration Number which is mentioned in the GATE Admit Card is filled up correctly. Candidate should enter the name as it appears in the GATE Admit Card.
7. In case the applicant is called for Interview, he/she should produce GATE-2014 Admit Card, GATE-2014 official score card, Registration-Cum-Application Form of NLC, Bank Challan and other documents indicated in the interview call letter for verification